so i just found out that i was nominated by Bella to do the Happiness Tag! i was reading through the tag and thought it was adorable, and wanted to do it!
so let’s get started!
~list 5 things that make you happy~
1. THE SWING SET – at my school there is a swing set that has been there since i was a little girl. i like to go to school sometimes at night and just swing on the swings a little, with friends or alone. they relieve stress and i just go there to day dream, or talk to myself. it’s really nice.
2. ACTING – ever since i was a little kindergartner, i’ve been in musicals and plays. it’s really fun to dive into a specific character, and just perform. it’s especially fun when you’re nothing like your character, because you really have to dig deep to get all of the emotions your character holds. it’s something that will be in my life forever.
3. MY HORSE – i have always ridden horses. it ran in my dad’s side of the family. he taught me how to ride, and from there i got my first pony! she sadly passed away a couple years ago, but i have a horse now (her name is Diva) and she makes me so happy. she’s so hard-working and always makes me smile.
4. MY FRIENDS – so i know this sounds cliche and everything but literally i love my friends so much. they have been with me through literally everything and i’d be lost in this world without them. i love them so much and they make me so happy whenever something is going downhill.
5. KISSING – this is going to sound really weird, but kissing makes me happy! like i don’t know how to describe it, but i really love those movie kisses, where the girl pulls the guy in and there’s that cute cheesy music. they’re just so romantic. i’m such a sap. you don’t have to tell me.
~list 5 songs that make you happy~
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – Matt and i sang this song at the karaoke bar for my 16th birthday, and it’s kind of our song. it’s a really sweet and cute song and i really love it. it makes me smile whenever i hear it.
2. Far Far by Yael Naim – last year, i went through a dark patch, with Mason leaving, and i just carried a lot of sadness with me last year. i found this song one day and it made me feel better, i felt like i could really relate to the song. i still listen to it whenever i’m sad, and it’s just really nice.
3. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande – i don’t really know why i’m so fond of this one, but i guess it brings out my inner “dangerous woman”. i’m such a dad wtf. but it’s fun to sing along to and feel like a rebel. yeah i’m a dork.
4. Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dog – so this song isn’t the most appropriate. but neither am i, so it works out. but i don’t know why but this song is just really catchy and makes me laugh and smile when i hear it, it’s strange. but i listen to it when i’m practicing lines or doing homework, and it’s always fun to make up random arm movements to go along with it.
5. Nervous Girls by Lucy Hale – i feel like i can really relate to this song. it’s also really fun to belt out the chorus when i’m alone in my room. it’s kind of a country song but it’s a really relatable piece.
~list 5 people you tag to do this~
just a blank space (Blog filled with thoughts)
roxysinthemiddleofnowhere (Living In A World Of Wonder)
Glamorous_Etoiles (Glamorous Etoiles)
so that’s the tag! i know it wasn’t a long one and i didn’t post an actual post, but i promise i’ll get one up by tomorrow! love you guys!